- The New Zealand Hearld - An interesting article about
home-built boat pioneer, Richard Hartley, market testing the P-15, P-18 and
P-185, as a high performance trailerable sailboat for the NZ market.
- Precision 165 Owners Page - Lee Copp's "messing around in
boats" web site
- They custom make swim platforms out of recycled plastic and also have plastic
lumber, do trim, etc.
- - BananaWind.US, a great nautical reference site by Joe
Waltenbaugh. "Pearls of nautical wisdom & insight straight from the
- BoatingLinks - Collection of Boating Links on the
- Boat Towing Laws -
BoatUS has compiled the
trailer laws of each state
- MarineWaypoints.com - Your guide to Boating, Diving,
Fishing, Gear, Sailing, Weather and Everything Else!
Trailor Sailor - The Online Resource for the Small Boat Sailor.
- Outdoor Resources Online - "A comprehensive directory of
Internet sites dedicated to outdoor recreation. Listings for Backcountry
(Hiking/Camping), Biking, Climbing/Mountaineering, Equine, Fishing, Golf,
Hunting, Rivers, Sailing, SCUBA, Skiing, Spelunking, and Surfing. Online since
SAILING - National Governing Body of Sailing in the US
- Hull Speed - hpw to calculate
- Knot tying instructional videos
- Boaters Safety Knowledge quiz
- Dealing with Sea Sickness